Read. Listen. Study.
Judy writes short English journals. Read her journals. Listen to the audio. Study the vocabulary. Then, write your own journal at home.
- I’m studying for the JLPT 日本語能力試験In Japan, the Japanese proficiency test is held twice a year: in July and inContinue reading “I’m studying for the JLPT 日本語能力試験”
- A New Prime Minister 新しい総理大臣Until recently, Shinzo Abe was the Prime Minister of Japan. He was the longest-serving PrimeContinue reading “A New Prime Minister 新しい総理大臣”
- Daily Reading – The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonToday, I read the classic short story, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.” It wasContinue reading “Daily Reading – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”
- Is it summer or winter???Today is a rainy Sunday. I curled up on my sofa to watch Netflix. ForContinue reading “Is it summer or winter???”
- Do you like cooking?I don’t really like cooking. Whenever I cook, I make a big batch. For example,Continue reading “Do you like cooking?”
- Working at StarbucksToday, I spent the afternoon at Starbucks. I really like working and studying at cafes.Continue reading “Working at Starbucks”
- Black CoffeeThis morning, I am drinking black coffee. I usually drink sweet coffee with milk, butContinue reading “Black Coffee”
- Today is too hot.I live in Hokkaido. Hokkaido summers are usually dry and warm. Unfortunately, this year, itContinue reading “Today is too hot.”